It sounds pretty amazing, right? Your vessel is powered by durable, long-lasting lithium, so you don't have to worry about powering it as you travel across the country. The drive can be a bit wild with the sharp turns, mountain-like hills, and narrow roads.
You may have everything you need, but you might not have thought about your batteries. Are your batteries secure? Your RV moves up and down the hill just like your battery.
Battery security is important. You need to ensure your battery is safe while you drive between canyons and a boat on your favorite lake. The solution is battery trays. Continue reading to find out how an RV battery tray can benefit you and why a boat battery tray is so important.
What is a Battery Tray? Why do you need one?
A battery tray is just what it sounds like: a tray that holds your battery set up securely. It acts as a cover for your phone or camera. The battery tray acts as a bodyguard for your battery. It protects your battery from theft and keeps it grounded.
You might think it's a gimmick.
You have just purchased a Lithium LiFePO4 LiFePO4 lithium battery for your RV. You may also have batteries in series that power your bass boat. You can protect your batteries from damage. You should make the switch from lead-acid to lithium. Otherwise, toxic battery acid could leak onto surfaces. Corrosion is another reason to switch to lithium. Another reason to switch from LiFePO4 to lithium Even with the best LiFePO4 battery, it's important to keep them in good condition. It is a worthwhile investment.What a battery tray can accomplish:
- Prevent damage to your batteries
- Your battery should remain in its place to prevent it from moving around.
- It can be used as a safe place to store several batteries.
One thing that is definitely worth being mentioned is the Ionic Battery Trays.
- The trays are made of durable aluminum and make a great companion for your reliable, strong batteries.
- You'll find the right size for you.
- Mounting screws are included to ensure that your entire setup is securely attached to your boat. Or an RV. Or UTV. You get the idea.
- The tray can very easily be adjusted to fit any size battery.
Boat Battery Trays
Do you need a battery tray to hold my boat?
Yes! Yes! A battery tray will not only keep your battery safe in rough conditions or amid roaring waves, but it will also provide you with a sense of security. A battery that moves out of its place can cause it to stop working. No one wants to lose power in the water. Or losing sleep because you regret not buying a marine battery tray sooner. You could end up in trouble if you don't secure your battery correctly. Or out of them. Coast Guard could send you home if your battery is not properly secured.
You don't have to worry about unpredictable weather, but you can take your Motorhome on a weekend trip or drive. So in no case, you do not have to worry at all about leaking battery acid. You have an Ionic lithium RV Battery. This means that you don't require a battery tray. Wrong!
It does matter not what type of battery you have, you want it to stop moving around. Any battery that moves when it isn't supposed to can cause serious damage. This can drastically reduce its lifespan.
An RV battery tray can be mounted on a dock so that it stays in place and is always connected. This ensures that there are no unexpected interruptions to power or system failures.
Battery Box: A Better Alternative to Battery Trays
It is obvious that you must secure your battery in order to keep it safe. What about a battery case? While battery boxes keep your batteries in place, they also have their drawbacks.
- A battery box is used to seal lead/acid batteries. It prevents it from venting properly. You don't need to worry about venting with lithium!
- Closed battery boxes make access to your battery difficult.
- Battery boxes take up more space than battery trays.
- Plastic is the most common material used to make battery boxes. They are not durable and don't last as long.
- It can be difficult to lift a heavy battery box.
You need to feel secure, no matter if you're traveling on a boat or an RV. On EcoTreeLithium you can find the solution that you need. Absolutely nothing can beat the peace of mind when it comes to knowing your gear is secure, connected, and ready for you to go whenever you need it. A battery tray gives you security regardless of where you go on your adventures.
|No Comments so far...|
|Add a Comment:|| |
© Peter Yordanov 2022